Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Candace Bowen on Red River Radio Update and History Lover's Cookbook Free Date Info

My friend, Candace Bowen had an excellent interview on Red River Radio. Guess who is doing an interview about History Lover's Cookbook, May 28th, 2014, 4 p.m. Eastern and 3 p.m. Central. Yes it is me! I am not nervous at the moment but will have to read History Lover's Cookbook about five times prior and figure out questions Dellani Oakes might ask. I am also working on getting it in print. I am also working on getting Fatal Catch and Leave No Trace made into audiobooks. Will keep you posted.

History Lover's Cookbook is going to be a free Amazon Kindle download Saturday and Sunday, March 29th and 30th. Please share this info: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMT61M

No comments:

Post a Comment